Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Talbot Runhof Spring 2012 Show

Georgia sent me the link to this slideshow.  I liked several of the looks, thought many others were ridiculous!  I see now that I picked out four looks and three of them are slacks and tops!

Here is probably the most ridiculous (IMHO):


Here are four looks I really like:

I love the neckline on the blouse, and the sillouette.


Looks stupid without a bra or cami, but the slacks and blouse are fab!

Easy and elegant!
This is my favorite.  I'm just a sucker for
illusion dresses and this also has those fun leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment