Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Friday, November 11, 2011

How to Put an Outfit Together

Okay, I hate to seem like an advert for Sam Moon, but he (or they, or it) keeps coming up with these fantastically enticing emails.  At least, I find the enticing!  Here's the latest from - what else - 11/11/11!


Sorry!  Couldn't capture the entire image in a single screen shot, the top part was cut off.  I do love the suggested accessories, even if the outfit leaves much to be desired.  I am a professional woman, and cut-out sweater without something underneath and black jeans just do not cut it in my world.  So, come on designers, get with the program.  There are millions of us professional women out here waiting for you (DESIGNERS) to give us decent, figure-flattering outfits to wear.  Please do not hate "boobs."  Tits and ass probably did not get us where we are, but we have them, nonetheless!  Especially when we get older...

No comments:

Post a Comment