Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Homestead Simple and Apple Pie

I don't do this very often but today I made an entry at one of those "linky parties" Erika and Rowena's Homestead Simple;   I don't really know much about linky parties but do enjoy visiting them. 

I am a great fan of Homestead Simple.  I like the mix of subject matter and down-to-earth approach .  I am happy to see that more and more people are joining up with their linky parties and (I assume) visting the blog!

My entry there is an old one from 2011 - and it's a mixed bag, but the point of it was for the apple pie recipe, not the info about the family tree stuff or cutting the lawn stuff, LOL!  It occurred to me after the fact that I should have created a post here first with the recipe that I wanted to share, and THEN do the linky thing.  Well, duh Jan! 

Live and learn.  I will do it right the next time, I promise!  Meanwhile, I hope you will enjoy Homestead Simple and the linky party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment