Updated December 12, 2013:
Hola darlings! This was one of my most popular posts, and I'm sharing it today at Throwback Thursday #13 at Glitter, Glue and Paint. Enjoy! JN
Some more interesting trees I found on the internet:
(1) At Trendy Tree, this is 2012 Champagne and Sparkles!
There are many different takes on a wooden Christmas tree:
(2) The Jubilee Re-usable Wooden Christmas Tree. What a clever idea! I found this at Apartment Therapy:
It's 7 feet tall, made in America out of American hardwood.
(3) From the Nautical Cottage Blog, I love this small driftwood tree decorated with flameless tea lights:
(4) 21 fabulously different trees at bestdesignoptions.com (posted December 1, 2012). Check all of them out. As a voracious reader and book lover, I was especially attracted to this Christmas tree made out of books stacked in circles! How clever is this, oooo la la!
(5) From Interwarez.com, looks like something someone imagined a tree would look like in the 24th century as a take on the classic aluminum Christmas tree! It is 180 degrees from my taste, but I like it anyway!
(6) From Roses and Rust, a December 11, 2011 blog entry on Neutral and Natural -- lots of trees and decorations, inspiration galore! Love love love this tree! It's totally off the scale on what I am usually attracted to, but there is just something about it...
(7) I'm partial to black and white and this tree is beautiful. It was posted in August of 2011. Check out Christmas in Maxwell:
I'll take one of each, please.
July 16, 2017:
Hola! Where does the time go, Geez Louise! Half summer is already gone, and I am first now updating this from last December, tsk tsk. Bad Jan! So, been busy puttering around the yard, as always, and paying more attention than I probably should be to politics. The kitchen "remodel" is on hold due to budgetary constraints, but I hope to have that remedied before the end of the year. And I have yet to paint the guest room - it's only been 3 years now since I moved in to this version of Maison Newton, I'm not lazy or anything, nope... LOL! Take care and have a great rest of the summer. Jan