July 16, 2017:
Hola! Where does the time go, Geez Louise! Half summer is already gone, and I am first now updating this from last December, tsk tsk. Bad Jan! So, been busy puttering around the yard, as always, and paying more attention than I probably should be to politics. The kitchen "remodel" is on hold due to budgetary constraints, but I hope to have that remedied before the end of the year. And I have yet to paint the guest room - it's only been 3 years now since I moved in to this version of Maison Newton, I'm not lazy or anything, nope... LOL! Take care and have a great rest of the summer. Jan

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Oooooo la la! Christmas Tree!

Teaser photo:



From Christmas Tree 2013.  I've been working on a ginormous post, way too long but I'll post it tomorrow anyway, but wanted to show you that yes, indeed, I have completed my Christmas tree for this year.  Hooray!  She's real pretty, I promise!  Silver, white, crystal (clear), and more of the pearl accents that I love so much!

More tomorrow, promise!  Now I'm going to hit the sack after a long day and snuggle under my down comforter while the sub-zero temperatures outside seems to permeate the inside!  'night, all.  Sweet dreams for you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment