Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Monday, October 13, 2014

Before and After

Wow! 

I knew that Mr. and Mrs. Seller of this version of Maison Newton had a lot of work done to the place -- new roof on house and garage, new siding, new windows and doors on the house, privacy fence added along the driveway, a very large concrete patio and new service walk to the rear storage area (roofed over by Mr. Seller) behind the garage installed, and more.  I thought the house was very attractive when I saw it for the first time.  I especially liked the crisp white trim against the darker siding.

I did not realize how much of a difference those improvements made until today, when I found a Google Earth street photo of my home from August 2011.  Here is what it looked like then:


Here is what it looked like in the spring, 2014 listing photos:


I wasn't even sure it was the same house when I first saw the Google Earth image!  It was the evergreens on the right side of the driveway that convinced me it was, indeed, my house!

And here is what it looks like now:

1 comment:

  1. I love what you have done with the house! It looks beautiful now with great curb appeal. I know you are proud and you should be!

    ReplyDelete