July 16, 2017:
Hola! Where does the time go, Geez Louise! Half summer is already gone, and I am first now updating this from last December, tsk tsk. Bad Jan! So, been busy puttering around the yard, as always, and paying more attention than I probably should be to politics. The kitchen "remodel" is on hold due to budgetary constraints, but I hope to have that remedied before the end of the year. And I have yet to paint the guest room - it's only been 3 years now since I moved in to this version of Maison Newton, I'm not lazy or anything, nope... LOL! Take care and have a great rest of the summer. Jan

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New York Fashion Week: Marc Jacobs

I've been receiving email updates from Vogue about the goings-on in NYC, along with links and some photos.  I looked through 49 of 56 photos and saw very little that I thought was commercially marketable.  Without the ridiculous "Cat In The Hat" hats and gauche scarves, and those shoes - with socks? - I HATE the look - there were some possibilities.  Does a professional woman - does any woman - really want to look like a 5 year old from the 1950s?  Who are these designers designing for? 








If you would like to see more upscale bag lady fashions from Marc Jacobs, here's the link to the slide show at Vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment