July 16, 2017:
Hola! Where does the time go, Geez Louise! Half summer is already gone, and I am first now updating this from last December, tsk tsk. Bad Jan! So, been busy puttering around the yard, as always, and paying more attention than I probably should be to politics. The kitchen "remodel" is on hold due to budgetary constraints, but I hope to have that remedied before the end of the year. And I have yet to paint the guest room - it's only been 3 years now since I moved in to this version of Maison Newton, I'm not lazy or anything, nope... LOL! Take care and have a great rest of the summer. Jan

Sunday, April 29, 2012

"Advanced Style" Hits the Big Time

Great article at cnn.com about the people (mostly ladies but some gentlemen, too) featured at the "Advanced Style" blog.  I've been a faithful reader since I found it about a year ago. 

Aging stylishly, online and in the streets

By Emanuella Grinberg, CNN
updated 10:47 AM EDT, Sat April 28, 2012


Well, not sure if the video is going to work -- could not get it to run at CNN.  But there's a print article that is fab, with photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment