Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wedding Pictures

Some photos from my niece's wedding:

My sister Debbie, Heather, Randy
Bride's brother Ken, Mom (Grandma Newton), Grandma Varble
Half of me and jokester of the family, brother
Jeff, with baby doll
Great-niece Taylor, princess in training

Great-nephew Austin and nephew-in-law John

 
Heather, her best friend maid of honor,
great-niece Milena and daughter of maid of honor
(I don't remember their names!)

 
Great-nephews Matty and Austin 

Heather and Jim

My sister Debbie

Great-niece Milena
Heather and Jim
Wedding cake

Bride's father Randy, my sister Debbie, Mom, Heather's
big brother Ken behind Debbie and Mom
 
Jim's Dad, Jim, Jim's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment