Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Gump's 2012 Halloween Sale!

Hola everyone!

I've been exhausted and no time to post.  Started a new position at the office working for someone else and it's been go go go!  So far, so good, but today was only the third full day of working with him so - we'll see.  We're both on our best behavior right now :)

In this evening's email I received notification of a Halloween sale at Gumps', one of my favorite places to shop!  Here's the link, you can check it out for yourself if you've a mind to.  I'm showing you two items that caught my eye, both under $20!  It's a 50% off sale - lots to love!  If you into collecting Limoges (cha ching!), they're Halloween items are 50% off too. 


Halloween Web Votives, $24.99 for the set of two.
  • Large, 19 1/4"H
  • Small, 15 1/2"H
  • Set of 2, one of each



  • Glitter Flying Witch Tablepiece, $17.99.

    2 comments:

    1. Hi Jan,
      You commented on my blog but didn't link back an email!!
      I don't know why the discrepancy.
      That is what the recipe was when given to me.
      All I know is that it tastes amazing with the amount I suggested.
      I hope this helps!
      Kari

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Jan,
      Ok, here is a link to a blog that gives you a tutorial on how to get rid of the "no reply". Essentially, after doing this, when you comment on a blog it goes to their email and they in turn can email you back!

      http://cymlowell.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-love-comments-get-rid-of-noreply.html

      I hope this helps!

      Kari

      ReplyDelete