Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ooooh, I Like It, I Like It...

More things I want (and cannot afford):
Jones of New York kimono sleeve cowl-neck cableknit sweater
$129 (currently less 15%) at Macy's.  Love everything about this sweater.
I love this sophisticated look. Black and white are
always chic.  I'm not into leggings, though.  I'm
still trying to find a pair of fashion boots I can
wear with my new sweater dress and tights!

Kensi color block sweater $88 at Macy's.
Love the detailing and the texture.

I've been shopping online for wide-width fashion boots - the kind to wear with knee-length skirts, sweater dresses, etc.  I've found about five pair at One Stop Plus - may pull the trigger on a purchase or two later today, depends on how the Packers game and the Brewer game go!  If they're winning and I'm happy, I will buy buy buy...

I also decided I want a bright red winter coat - better yet, a coat with a zip-out lining I could wear three seasons.  I need something that's a plus size (like 16W) but cut for a femme under 5'4" or a more generous "petite" cut like LL Bean features -- except they didn't have any red coats that I liked, boo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment