Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

H&M Premieres 2011 Christmas Collection

Tired, tired, tired.  If you follow Chess Goddess and Everything you know what I'm wrapped up in these days.  Seems my obsession with attempting to turn the corner on my fashion blindness has temporarily (I hope) turned into a Christmas decorating frenzy.  Geez!  Frankly, darlings, I'm too damn old for this kind of jazz to be happening.  Where is all of this "fuzzy interference stuff" in my brain coming from?  Have I become - gulp - a Pod Person, without knowing it???

Got an email today from Vogue and it's premiere time for H&M's Christmas Collection.  I only had time to gander this - and it's love, love, love!  I don't know how long that link will be good for - you may want to visit soon!

$14.95 for this Kimona.  Yeah, I got the price right.
The colors are fabulous, the price is FABULOUS.  The sizes - from XS to L -- don't know if L would be L enough for me.  This is so beautiful, it could be framed as its own work of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment