Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Victoria Beckham's New Line

Supposedly "moderately priced" ($435 - $1,250) - well, not for the likes of me, that's for sure!  But I give applause to the lady, she has a knack for designing extremely wearable clothes.  Kudos to Victoria Beckham - actually designing clothes for real women!

Who Wore It Better?

  As of tonight just a few minutes ago, fans voted 51% to Beckham versus 49% to Williams. I prefer Williams' look (she wore it to a pre-award tea party in Great Britain in January, 2012), but I'm a more formal type of gal :)

I love this dress because Beckham shows that it can be worn in two very different ways:  fun and flirty (her look) -- notice the pink soles on her ridiculous platform shoe-booties, and Williams' more sophisticated look in classic black and white.

Now, if only women would start wearing hosiery again!  Bare-nekked legs = Epic FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment