Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Temptingly Cute Finds at TJMaxx

Alas, my Greenfield, WI TJMaxx that was walking distance from my house is no more.  They moved their great store about 2 miles further south to a long vacant Sears "Home Life" stand-alone building on a main artery that stands on the outer boundary of a large shopping mall surrounded with smaller strip shopping centers, banks, chain restaurants and assorted independent businesses in stand-alone buildings. 

I have a balance on a TJMaxx gift card and decided to online shop for some accessories to compliment the moody celadon on my living room walls, hallway and back bedroom (which I use as my den/library/office) that looks either a very pale green or a very pale gray, depending on the light and time of day.  And of course rather than sticking to my primary purpose for going to TJMaxx online in the first place, I got distracted by lots of pretty things, like these:

 
Matceramica "Juliet" plates made in Portgugal, set of 4, glazed ceramic
dishwasher and microwave safe, 9" diameter. $19.99
(I have no idea what size "OS" is.)  I love the color and the details!

Love! Why does this throw pillow remind me of Boho/disco era shimmy dresses?
"Texture All Over Fringe Pillow" by Youtreasure in white multi, 20" x 20", $19.99.

all kinds of decorating styles.  Measures 23.75" tall x 15.5" wide x 8" deep, $29.99.

Cozy up for fall/winter with this just waiting to be hugged Enchante feather filled 
20" x 20" buffalo check throw pillow (cotton poly blend, spot clean only 
with zippered back) in red and black, $16.99.

Who doesn't love a treasure box (that's what I call them).  Handcarved in India, of 
white-washed wood, this hinged little gem measures in at 7.5" long x 4.5" high x 3" tall for $9.99.  

Now I'm going to go back to shopping for celadon accessories!  

No comments:

Post a Comment