Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Glam Gifts for $25 or Less!

Hola darlings!  If you haven't already finished your Christmas shopping, here are some quick ideas I found as I was dashing through the snow on the internet yesterday and today doing this and that.  Heck, I may end up buying some of them for myself :)

Kenzie Asher Sparkle Glam Throw at TJMaxx, $24.99:


If you remember the song "Blue Velvet" by Bobby Vinton - you're my age, LOL!  Check out these lovely blue velvet pillows also at TJMaxx, Rachel Ashwell 20"x20" 2 pack velvet pillows for $19.99:


Habitat Davela Bird Sculpture at TJMaxx, in gold on a marble base, 12" width by 13 1/2" height, $14.99:



COOL candle holder!  TJMaxx offers the A& B Home Candle Holder in gold, 6" tall for $12.99:



What could be better than a healing Himalayan salt block in the form of a candle holder, for only $7.99?  Aviva Stanoff Design Himalyan Salt Candle Holder in orange (it's pastel) 4" tall, at TJMaxx:



No comments:

Post a Comment