Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Want This Jacket!

I just saw it over at Vogue patterns:


It's by Koos van den Akker: V1277 Misses' Reversible Jacket
Advanced - meaning waaaayyyyyy out of my sewing abilities, looking at it makes me dizzy!  But I LOVE it.  The cut is fabulously figure-flattering and it looks so warm and cozy, and I LOVE the pattern combinations and the fact that it's totally reversible.  Wow. 

I'm on lunch right now at work - just had to blog about this, couldn't wait until I get home tonight to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment