Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Friday, August 12, 2016

Yellow Outdoor Coffee Table/Side Table Done!

Hola everyone!

It has been very hot and steamy here in my neck of SE Wisconsin the past week and I can only stand to work outdoors for so long before I have to run back inside to central AC.  You know you're getting old(er) when you feel like you can no longer survive the summers without it, geez!

But I finished the table, woo woo!  It took several coats of paint applied over several days, but I'm proud to say patience and waiting for each coat to dry thoroughly in the high humidity air paid off, for I've no runs or drips, which has to be a first for moi.

Inspiration tables:



The subject, before.
Coating with primer inside hot garage.
Finished product!  Three plus coats (2 cans) yellow spray
paint over 2 coats of primer to give me the glossy look
I wanted (sheds water really well, tested out last night
in a rain storm).  I added the little wheels so I can roll
the table wherever I need it and they've stayed on!

No comments:

Post a Comment