Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Two Sisters' Beautiful 2021 Christmas Trees

 Here is Sister 2's beautiful tree, she decorates in an elegant style.  I love how she doubled her ribbon to overlap, I will have to try that next year.


Here is my youngest Sister's beautiful tree - she likes a rustic more "woodsy" style.  She used old-fashioned silver tinsel, silver colored beaded garland and lots of glass and acrylic icicles to add glitter.

It's hard to keep up with my talented sisters!  Their trees get better each year. 

1 comment:

  1. Jan,
    Both trees are beautiful!! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!! I appreciated that you did and it was good to hear from you!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!!
    Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete