Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Finished, Done, Kaput! 2021 Christmas Tree and Mantel

 Hola everyone!  The tree is done - finally.  I've been tweaking for what seems like forever. The tree is fully loaded.  Next year, I'm going to take extra time to place more large ornaments inside the center of the tree so I don't notice as many "holes" and hollow spots.  The mantel is done and was finished rather quickly.  Didn't tweak it much at all.  Here they are, in all their "glory:"


This year I added a dream catcher oriented toward the southwest to catch good dreams and repel evil spirits (so the legend of the dream catcher says it works):


Here's several different photos of the mantel.  I haven't been able to get a really good photo of the mantel when it's all lit up at night, I probably should take the time to read through the manual for my camera and find out how the different settings work.








The sun lights up the tree during certain times of the day and the ornaments and ribbons sparkle:




No comments:

Post a Comment