Happy Holidays!

December 17, 2022: Hi all. I'm still here, just been very busy (who of us is not?) I'm working on updating Maison Newton bit by bit, it's been awhile since I changed things up. Happy Holidays to all, soon the Winter Solstice will arrive and then the days will start to get longer once again, hooray!

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Inspiring Images for Rose Gold/Blush Pink Christmas Trees

Hola!  Today it's blustery and cold here in Milwaukee, brrrrrr!  I've been gathering inspiration for decorating my Christmas tree this year, which will be going up as soon as the new one I ordered arrives mid-week next.  I'm already working on getting the living room furniture switched around to make room in front of the picture window for the new larger, frosted look tree.  I sure hope it's as beautiful in person as it was in the ad!  

In the meantime, here are some rose gold inspired trees I've found that just take my breath away.

Below, from Mommy Thrives website, posted to Pinterest:  


Another tree from Pinterest below, posted by Valeria Shannon at My Future Home:


And the tree below, from Lisa Robertson's website, was done in 2020.  I am enraptured by this tree, the color combinations, with the addition of the blue and maroon-red tones, while leaving "breathing room" for the eye to rest on the green tree underneath all the splendor!


All of the trees are gorgeous, but it is #3 that speaks to me the most - despite its size and grandeur, it seems "friendly."  Is that a strange thing to think of when looking at a decorated Christmas tree?   I also really love the look of #1.  What #1 and #3 share is showing some of the underlying green branches of the actual tree.  I love the birds and the florals used on #2, along with the frosted look of the tree that you can sort of be seen on a few of the branch tips barely revealed.  So, I'll try to combine the looks on my tree, while remembering the lessons from Ramon at Home on how to do the ribbons and insert floral sprays and picks.

Stay tuned!  

No comments:

Post a Comment